2.3
Style and Design

Have spoken with customer service reps on 4 occasions in the past week to get a $41.35 debit to my credit card reimbursed. None of these people could explain what this charge was for but proceeded to say I would now be paid thru Jan.

2017. This is a shady way to do business. With all the stress these billing issues have created over the past six months, I don't want to do business with The News Messenger anymore. Don't know what is going on with Garnett but they certainly are not creating an atmosphere of good customer relations.

I did't have any problems while just using the digital service, but once I let a sales rep talk mr into a " special promotion" on paper delivery it has been one problem after another with billing! I'm done with you!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $41. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gannett. The most disappointing about gannett subscription from Gannett was dealing with billing issues Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gannett.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Gannett to other companies on our site.

Comments