I do not know if Gannett picks the comics that come in local papers , so if you do I have a complaint about the content in the comic papers that come in papers on Sunday. The comic papers should be a paper that children can read without parents having to screen it first.

The Doonsbury by GE Trudeau is not funny to begin with and this last issue Nov. 1st was very vulgar and not fit for children to see.Some things don't belong in the comics and that sure didn't. Who chooses these things? I'm sure youall could find somewhere else to put his nasty , vulgar not funny column.

E. Carter

This reviewer shared experience about "bad content" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gannett. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gannett.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Gannett to other companies on our site.

Comments