2.4
Style and Design

In March, our newspaper delivery was changed from a very reliable person to some one who was supposedly delivering The Hendersonville paper. We had been customers of the Citizen Times for many years.

Once the paper delivery changed, we never got a paper. I called DAILY then finally cancelled my paper in May. Last week, when I looked at my credit card statement, I realized I had continued to be charged for the paper. I called Friday and was told my paper was not cancelled.

The young lady I spoke to said she'd cancel the paper then send an email to the accounting department to ask them about reimbursing me. She told me they would contact me. I was never contacted, so I called back this morning and was told they could not reimburse me because my account had been cancelled already and I should have been calling to tell them I hadn't received the paper.

The logic that I didn't expect the paper because I cancelled it in May didn't make sense to the person I spoke to. In the end, I paid $88.00 for papers I never got

Review about: Gannett Subscription.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Newspaper.

I didn't like: Delivery of the paper, Customer service.

Comments